Skip to content

Send Independent Contractors (IC) a 1099 AND, a 4669.

December 16, 2011

To prevents the IRS (and Tax Court) from denying payment deductions to ICs  as phony,  send each IC a 1099-MISC and get from each IC a signed Form4669, Statement of Payments Received.


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: